Thursday, December 30, 2010

This is it my friends, the day has arrived quite fast and I'm off to Africa... well, that is if sitting at the airport watching planes come and go constitutes being "off" but yes, the time to leave has indeed arrived. Three hours from home and I can truthfully say, so far so good. I'm most excited about all the terrifyingly unknown events before me.... I can hardly wait to eat all the gourmet plane food and watch those brilliant movies while my feet swell happily in my shoes. My hand luggage is already causing me far far too much grief (not a good thing since I'm only three hours into a flight/layovers that will last over 25hrs) the problem is, I only have myself to blame and of course I really don't want to do that.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage! I do wish I was in London at this point so I could see you. You're going to have such an adventure, I can hardly wait to hear all the juicy details. :-) Heavy hand luggage is the worst, hope you can sleep on the flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISS YOU ALREADY LADY! Can't wait to hear how it's all going. Know I'm praying for you! Hope that heavy luggage didn't cause you too much trouble...

    ReplyDelete