Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Baby Miracle.



I am SO HAPPY!!

Last night I found this poor little hummingbird inside.
Lying flat on the floor. 
He was dead for sure... I thought.
But... 
... just in case he revived... 
I placed him in the flower box with some sugar water and prayed for a miracle.

This morning he was still lying there on his side not moving at all.
I was very sad and went inside to prepare his little funeral.
BUT THEN... 
I went outside a second time.
And there he was sitting up and breathing!!!!! 
WOW!!!
Seven drops of sugar water and a couple blinks of his teeny tiny eyes.
And off he flew into the tree pictured below.

A MIRACLE, PRAISE JESUS!!!

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny?
But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without our Father God knowing it.
Matthew 10.29 






1 comment: